10 Takeaways from the Black Wallstreet:
1. If you can see it, you can be it.
2. The best narrative is the one that promotes unlimited thinking, entrepreneurialism, and enterprise.
3. Dream big.
4. No one is holding you back except your own self image. No excuses.
5. Nothing hurts a failure but a try.
6. The road to success is paved with the same types of bricks used to build the Taj Mahal.
7. Dreams are the seedlings for every powerful endeavor.
8. Take the cap off of your capability.
9. No labels, because labels equal limitations.
10. You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.